The Hazing Prevention Education Committee offers a training workshop to help organizations develop practices for welcoming new members and building group cohesion. The training discusses the structures that cause hazing and how organizations can instead focus on their group's values to create healthy traditions.
As a result of taking part in this training, you will methods to:
- Develop practices for welcoming new members and building group cohesion
- Understand the structures that cause hazing
- Develop practices in line with your individual and group values
- Identify and act to stop all aspects of hazing
- Cultivate opportunities for your organization to engage in ethical leadership
To schedule an in-person training with your team, group or organization please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.